April 04, 2013

Spring Style: Pretty as a Peach

I've been wearing my flip flops around the house, that's how excited I am for Spring! I work from home now, so I can pretend. And where was that random 80 degree day in March this year, don't we always get one of those? I feel gipped. Well when the warm breeze hits, this will definitely be my look. The inspiration for this board were these gorgeous sandals. They have my name written all over them. I love an outfit that can go day to night, work to party. For a daytime look, try these blush Steve Madden spike sandals, to match the studded Tory Burch Bag. What's your spring style?


If you wished that your Pinterest fashion board was your closet, like me, you should head on over to Style Me Pretty for our Spring Fashion Pinterest Contest, where you can win up to $500 toward your favorite Spring outfit. A sweet deal if you ask me!

Top: Calypso St. Barth | Jeans: Guess | Shoes: Nordstrom | Bag: Tory Burch from Shopbop | Necklace: Shopbop | Nail Polish: Chanel 'Emprise' from Nordstrom | Bracelet: Nordstrom (have this and love it!) | Aviators: Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home