April 05, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!



Happy Friday, friends! What are you all up to this weekend? I've got a long list of house chores on the agenda and I'm so ready. I had some pretty good motivation this week, too... Shawn completely cleaned out our garage, built new shelving and even fixed up my vintage letterpress (thanks love!). It's homemade pizza night tonight at the Bilodeau/Baran casa and I'm going to mix up some pink grapefruit margaritas for happy hour. I hope you all have a refreshing + relaxing Spring weekend! xo

A few pretties from this week...

I'm officially planning a trip to gorgeous Savannah.

This outfit is going to be my Spring work-to-party go-to.

Saturday morning vacuuming is so much more fun with JT and Jay-Z.

How cute are these cosmo seed bombs? I'll be sprinkling a few in my yard.

I'll be saving this recipe for a warm summer evening. And that video? Ahhh.

Send a sweet floral note to a friend.

Time to open the windows, let in the fresh air and light a refreshing scent.

*Photo by Kim Timmerman via Decor8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home