April 25, 2013

Mother's Day Card Round-Up

I am not yet a mama myself, but if I was I'd surely want one of these pretty cards! Good thing I have two moms, two sweet mémères and plenty of mama friends to send some love to. And with Mother's Day a short two weeks away, now is the time to order these lovelies online so you can get them in time to send out! 


1. One of my favorite combos, black + white stripes, pink and gold – this bold Lots of Love card from Sugar Paper has gorgeous written all over it. I'll be sending this one to a couple of my mama friends. 

2. With all of it's coral prettiness, the We Love Mom Heart card from Sugar Paper is a good one for siblings to give together and appropriate for mother-in-law too!

3. Can you tell I love Sugar Paper's designs? This last one is one of my favorites. It's always SO hard to find mother's day cards for grandma (or in my case Mémère) and this Grandma Heart card, with it's darling heart lined envelope is perfectly cute.

4. I've been obsessed with the floral patterns from Berin Made. If you can't give Mom a pretty bouquet of flowers, well this card is the next best thing.

5. More pretty flowers and lovely illustrations on the Rosy Blooms Mother's Day Card from Rifle Paper Co.

6. Amusing and witty as always, Mr. Boddington's Studio has this Little Mary Poppins card that's sure to make Mom smile.

7. We all have the best Mom ever, don't we? I love the graphic feel of the Best Mom Ever card from The Paper Cub.

8. Have new mama friends celebrating their 1st Mother's Day? Farewell Paperie has a pretty pink and purple, super sweet First Mother's Day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home