April 12, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!



Ok, can we just talk about this photo for a minute? This gorgeous floral arrangement (styled and photographed by Amy Merrick for West Elm) is a mix of real and paper flowers! This post totally inspired me to hand-pick a few pretties for myself. So gorgeous.

After plenty of April showers this week, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of sunshine this weekend. We're heading into Marblehead tomorrow for a 1st birthday party for sweet baby Lucas and I'd love to walk around a old town a bit before. The harbor is so pretty in spring and summertime, I never tire of it. What fun things are you doing? Hope you have a lovely weekend! xo

Favorite links from my week...

Speaking of 1st birthday parties, this one is completely adorable.

Could these DIY fresh flower gift tags be any prettier?

A little pep talk on savings. 

These vintage blossoms would be a sweet birthday or Mother's day gift.

I've always wanted a meyer lemon tree.

Can't wait to try this healthy smoothie.

My easy but pretty recipe for Spring entertaining, featured over on SMP Living this week!

*Photo by Amy Merrick for West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home