March 21, 2012

DIY Jewelry Display

I have a fun little project for you today! This DIY is so simple and easy and such a great way to display your pretty earrings.

jewelry-display

Here's what you'll need:

Metallic gold spray paint (or the color of your choice)
Picture frame (I used an old 8.5 x 11 inch frame that I bought at Target 5 yrs ago)
Chicken wire
Wire cutters
Hot glue gun

Here's how to do it!

1. Remove the frame backing and glass. Lay out on some newspaper outside and spray paint both sides of your frame, allowing for drying time in between.

2. While the frame is drying, measure out a piece of chicken wire using the glass from your frame as a template. Use the wire cutters to cut your chicken wire down to size.

3. Place the chicken wire in the back of your frame and glue the sides with a hot glue gun, let dry.

4. Hang on a wall or lean it up on your dresser to display your lovely earrings!

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this. I keep losing earrings because I have nowhere to put them!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home