August 16, 2012

Market Lists from Sugar Paper

Wow, I can't believe that two months have passed by since my last post! I've been a busy bee this summer and have some wonderful news coming in September on the paper side of things, can't wait to share!

Today, I have a bit of stationery goodness for you all from the lovely Sugar Paper. As much as I love food and trying new recipes, I dread a trip to the grocery store like no other. I usually grab whatever scrap paper I can find and jot down what I need in no particular order, which means I end up running back five aisles to grab that randomly placed item on the list. You know what I'm talking about. So you can imagine my excitement when I spotted these beautifully designed Market notepads. A few more favorites from these luxurious stationers include the Thanks notecard set in Raspberry and the Card for All Occasions Box.



*Images via Sugar Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home